3.28.2006

Saturday - Cole's Baptism


Had a very busy weekend.
Friday we went to dinner at Pepitos with my in laws. Of course we both got the usual - combination plate.
Saturday I met with Mary Jo & Bill for our onsite consultation. They are getting married 4/22 at Holy Childhood and the University Club DT SP. They have a trolly and we are hoping to go to Como between events. It sounds so fun, I am really excited. We met at thier church and then went to a really cute coffee shop across the street, something like Train Stop Cafe.
After that we had Cole's Baptism. This took place at Lord of Life Luthern in Maple Grove. Cole didn't cry but his big brother did when he stuck his hand in the baptismal pool while I was taking photos. Guess it wasn't quite what Drew was expecting.
The baptism is currently available on pictage.

Drew


I wanted to take more during the church service, Cole had just been fed and looked really cute and happy, but Chris told me to stop and pay attention to the service.

No comments: