3.31.2006

Jill & Joe's Wedding Album


Jill's wedding album is finally complete. After the disapointing realization I would need to remake the original, It turns out I like the second one better - it is a cleaner look. Not that bad of a issue since now I have one for a studio display.

The spine turned out very well, I used a double ribbon with the binding and I love the way the vellum interupts the black interior pages.

While creating this book I kept in mind color and texture while designing it based on the gerbera daisies from the bridesmaids bouquets.

this image is out of order 1) photo with vellum oppoiste, 2) vellum over photo, 3) vellum page turning


This book took a lot of planning of layout and size of the images - they are all individual prints instead of the magazine style layout.


It will be hard to give this one up, it is wonderful to hold.

No comments: