10.10.2008

aloft hotel grand opening

Last week we photographed the aloft hotel grand opening party. What a blast, there were so many favorites I had from this event it was hard to narrow it down. Thanks to Amy who asked us to photograph it! Very cool place, you can stay there with you pet (who I think gets their own bed!) Or you can just go hang out at the bar and drink one of their cool drinks (that someday I hope to have once baby is here).
barbeque by Thyme to Entertain
the DJ (I will find his biz card and get his name right) with our photos behind him (except the second from the left)
funny guys from Meet MPLS (maybe Liz can get me both their names)
Brat Pack Radio - an awesome 80's cover band

PUSS'nBOOTS GoGo Dancers

at the end of the night, it got windy and the screen the 80's videos were playing on blew down allowing The Police to be larger than life on the side of the hotel.


No comments: